These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by MaritMoves. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the site, the purchase of any Products or Services on this Site will be subject to these terms and conditions. And you now hereby agree to our terms and conditions: Article II. Establishment of agreements
1. MaritMoves "General Terms and Conditions" is a legally binding document that applies to participation in all services, promotion, interaction with our website, activities, contracts and agreements for booking services (online and in our premises), promoted or hosted by MaritMoves.
2. By accessing our website (www.maritmoves.com
.), you accept these terms and conditions in full. MaritMoves reserves the right to vary or revoke any of the General Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or suitable for the
regulation of the governance of the studio & the conduct of Clients. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is applicable and is always available at the Website. MaritMoves will announce any amendments to the General Terms and Conditions in advance by email.
3. Deviations from and additions to, concluded agreements of these general terms and conditions are only valid if and insofar as these have been explicitly confirmed in writing either directly to the Client or published on MaritMoves website.
4. If one or more stipulations in these General Terms and Conditions at any time wholly or partially be void or destroyed, then the remainder of these general terms and conditions remain fully applicable.
5. In some cases, we may add Special Conditions to cover a specific event or retreat or training. These will be published on the page that advertises this service on MaritMoves website.
6. The General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of The Netherlands & subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch Courts. Article III. Becoming a MaritMoves Client.
1. Participation in any of MaritMoves activities - be it paid or unpaid, on site or off site, means (by default) that you are a client of MaritMoves.
2. Clients may participate in our classes, training, courses, events or other activities during the term of the specific terms determined by the product or service type and conditions. Article IV. Schedule and opening
1. The current class, workshop schedule is listed on our website.
2. In the event of force majeure, unforeseen circumstances, including illness or transportation problems of the teacher, MaritMoves reserves the right to change our schedule at any time, to cancel a yoga class, training day and/ or to change the teacher.
3. In this case of a total cancellation, there will be no refund of any fees. All clients will be taken out the class if they signed in in-advance ad may use the session in another day or time. Article V. Limitation of liability
1.MaritMoves strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. It is the Clients's responsibility to ensure that they are capable of undergoing undertake strenuous physical activities, yoga, or other activity classes, workshop or retreat, that they attend.
2. Clients accept the risk of injury from performing yoga or other exercises. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge MaritMoves and all its agents (teachers and trainers' consultants) from any and all claims or causes of action,
known or unknown, arising out of participation in MaritMoves services or MaritMoves or its agents' negligence.
3. MaritMoves and all contractors used by MaritMoves are not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
4. Although we strive to only provide correct information on our website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom. Article VI. General Guidelines & Code of Conduct
1. Arriving on time is required in order to enter the room at least 5-minutes prior to start of class, workshop, or training. In some cases, late arrival will mean no entrance or postponed entrance, with no refund.
2. Clients are requested to give written notice to MaritMoves of any change of address, email or contact number. Failing such notice, all communications sent by MaritMoves shall be assumed to have been received by the Client within 5 days of emailing or posting to the last email or post address notified to the MaritMoves.
3. MaritMoves reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or refuse our services without any refund of any service fees paid already, to any Client whose conduct is, or may deemed to be in reasonable opinion, injurious to the character or sphere of MaritMoves or persons who do not observe Terms & Conditions; or where such expulsion is otherwise to be in the interests of the other Clients or Staff. Article VII. Payment, Price Changes & Discounts
1. All classes, workshops or other activities organised by MaritMoves must be paid for before the services are rendered.
2. MaritMoves reserves the right to change any or all services advertised and agreed on prices.
3. The currently applicable rates are always mentioned on the Website.
Article VIII Reservations and signing in for Classes
1. Please be on time, at least 5 minutes before class starts.
2. You can book a class only via (insert website).
3. All classes are available for online booking up to 7 hours in advance.
4. Cancellations: A client can cancel your booking 24 hours before the class starts.
Article IX. Governing Law and Dispute Settlement
1. The General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
2. Complaints: Should client encounter a problem during any of our services, please inform a member of the MaritMoves team immediately, or send an email to (insert email) We will endeavor to put things right.
3. Please note that MaritMoves cannot be held responsible for the individual behaviour of any other person, client or group member.